For full details and registration form, see new Solas
www.solas-cpc.co.uk; tickets £10 - if fully
booked, see Tom Penman who may have a spare ticket!
Prayer Points for this week
- The President of Conference visiting the West Yorkshire District, yesterday to Wednesday;
- Stationing Matching Group meeting, Monday - Thursday;
- Connexional Allowances Committee meeting, Tuesday;
- Those responsible for the inspection and maintenance of the Circuit's
property, ie church buildings and manses;
- The people of Sudan as the 2005 Comprehensive Peace Agreement
reaches its final year (Christian Aid);
- residents and staff in Homes and Schemes in the Manchester &
Stockport District (Methodist Homes);
- The Deaf Unit's vocational training centre in 6th October City, Egypt (BibleLands);
- Bible Society work in Burma;
- The Leprosy Mission's work in Burma and Thailand;
- we pray with and for the peoples of Burundi, Democratic Republic of Congo, and Rwanda (WCC Ecumenical Calendar)
- we remember fellow Methodists in the Bromsgrove and Redditch Circuit (Birmingham District) and in Kilsyth (Glasgow Circuit).
© 2002—2017 Dundee
Methodist Church Scottish Charity number: SC037954.