Free, but please register by emailing Tim at
email@example.com or phone (01382) 525021.
(Also talk to Tom Penman!).
|Saturday 23rd October 2010
Dalguise, Dunkeld PH8 0JX
||The Methodist Big Day Out for Young People in Scotland
- for young people aged 12-18 -
outdoor pursuits, chill time, group discussion, worship.
For more information please e-mail
firstname.lastname@example.org and see the
|Saturday 20th November 2010, 9.30 am to 12.30 pm
St Peter's Free Church, (off) Perth Road,
||“ Out of the Silent Church” Conference -
Speakers and topics:
- John Lennox - “The Apologetic of Science”
- Ravi Zacharias - “The Ultimate Apologetic - Jesus Christ”
- Stuart McAllister - “Is Apologising the best way to spread the Gospel?”
- David Robertson - “Give me Scotland or I die”
For full details and registration form, see new Solas
www.solas-cpc.co.uk; tickets £10 - if fully
booked, see Tom Penman who may have a spare ticket!
Prayer Points for this week
- Connexional Strategy and Resources C'ttee, Boards & AGMs of Methodist Ministers' and Lay Staff Pension Schemes, Tuesday;
- pending visits of Pope Benedict XVI and the WCC Executive;
- Perth Church Council Monday;
- Arbroath Pastoral Committee Wednesday;
- Rev Benson Chongo on a course in Birmingham during the week and Christine remaining in Scone;
- International Literacy Day, Wednesday (Christian Aid);
- Joint Christian Committee for Social Service in Lebanon (BibleLands);
- staff and residents in homes in the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands (Methodist Homes);
- Bible Society work in Panama;
- The Leprosy Mission's work in south-east India;
- we pray with and for the peoples of Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, Macedonia, Slovenia, Yugoslavia (WCC Prayer Calendar);
- we remember fellow Methodists in the Wigan Circuit (Bolton and Rochdale District) and in Inverness (Inverness Circuit).
© 2002—2017 Dundee
Methodist Church Scottish Charity number: SC037954.